- NEW feature EVENTS that allows You to execute automatic actions based on condition. Currently only time condition is supported but more in future. The actions are: Set different Group Config, Group OC, Set sleep schedule, Set tags, Clear warnings, Reload, Reboot, Sleep, Resume, Pause. For example You can do auto reboot every day or set different OC profile for day and different for night when electricity is cheaper.
- NEW Nvidia Core and Memory LOCK (You can set specific MHz clock). That gives opportunity to lower power usage on nvidia. For better overclocking and config profiles please visit: https://hashrate.no/gpus
- Group config options view now longer text
- Fixed missing telegram form and few other fixes
- fixed few bugs and small improvements
- ASIC support has been added. This is beta release so expect bugs ! Currently this feature is free and after some unspecified time it will cost 1$ per asic device.
- ASIC Hub - this is special OS image that needs to be placed inside LAN network to gather information from ASICs devices
- Currently values are showed mostly as json structure but in future we will make it look better
- Please feel free to report any issues.
- Currently we are supporting Antminer S9, Antminer S9i, Antminer S19, Antminer S19 Pro, Antminer S19j Pro, Whatsminer M30S++. If Your asic is not on the list, please write us email with information how many ASICs you have and what models are they.
- NEW feature - GPU flashing directly in dashboard. Our system save original bios in our database before flashing and in near future You will be able to see the BIOS history and download those files directly in dashboard
- Added Chinese language 中文
- Added efficiency. Hashrate per watt on rig and GPU charts
- Added next/prev rig data prefetching which will make super fast to go through all rigs using next button in rig details view
- Upgraded dashboard engine to React 18
- Fixed shellinabox blank page
- Fixed dropdown list scrolling
- Added ASIC bitcoin calculator on main website as we are preparing ASIC Antminer and Whatsminer support
- Multiple other fixes and improvements
- Fixed menus problem on some devices
- Account balance chart has now adjusted Y axis
- Deposit page transactions are now clickable and will pop up blockchain transaction page
- Few other fixes
- Clicking on separate OC values will now highlight which GPU will get this settings and also show its name near OC field.
- Few other fixes
- Notification how to install Simplemining as an „app” when You open dahsboard on your iphone/android
- Improved rig list table when you select 200 or 500 rigs per page
- Fixed problem when changing OC parameters did not change button to save+reload
- Multiple improvments
- New pricing level for 5000+ rig farms
- You can open rigs tabs in background in riglist by holding down ctrl on windows or command on mac and then clicking on rig icon.
- Changing filters now will instantly refresh top summary stats
- Fix saving multiple periods in schedules
- Improved rig list filter performance for bigger number of rigs >1000
- Multiple fixes
- Improved look of add rig page
- Multiple fixes
- Improved speed of the Rig List which will be visible on slower devices. Soon we will also introduce improvement for viewing 200+ rigs that will work also fast
- Changelog now has groups: All, Dashboard, Rig updates, OS images, Miners
- Added notes on Group Config and Group OC select lists
- Added tooltips for fast action buttons. They also appear on mobile when long pressing.
- Rig Details chart is now bigger and button for changing graph period is on top
- Rig Details new quick action button „Clear warnings” that will clear both number of reloads and gpu warnings
- Fix Overclock fields showing warnings
- Fix Changing Group Config sometimes not working
- Fix support id code generation
- Fix dual mining hashrate showing after switching to single and also dual hashrate will now appear in Rig Details
- Fix closing rig settings by itself when not needed
- Fix sleep schedule slider on mobile
- Other smaller visual fixes
- fixed rare logout bug
- NEW feature. In RigDetails view you will see indicators which GPU crashed your rig. You can expand it by clicking on GPU and see on graphical chart vertical lines that indicate moment of crash by that certain GPU. After you fix it, you can clear warnings.
- "Clear counters" button is now renamed to „Clear warnings” button and it will reset reboots counter and clear GPU warnings as well. You can also click in rigDetails directly on restarts counter to reset all warnings in that rig after you fix it (change OC settings or fix hardware)
- Summary page alerts will now have colors in each group
- Warning about low balance can now be closed for 24 hours so that it will not take your screen space
- Groups Config page -> selecting groups -> Edit, import from config now will show notes
- Fix after selecting multiple rigs and executing command, rigs did not unchecked automatically on rig list
- Fix resizing GPU graphs
- Fix showing dual hashrate
- Fix showing rig stat for rig that was offline for some time
- Changed look of Rig Details page - this will save another line of space on mobile.
- Added total hashrate in top website summary
- Added new filter: invalid shares and icon error on rig list when it happens
- Added ability to hide low balance alert. We will also make possibility to close that alert in next release.
- Few other fixes and improvements
- fixed statistics bugs - missing hashrate samples
- RigList search field on mobile is now compacted to save more space
- Group OC and Group Configs pages have now green rows when all rigs are online in certain group
- Crashlog has now smaller font and bigger window
- Fix power off confirmation box
- Fix new sub account missing popup with details
- Added quick actions in rig details page: power off, pause, reboot, reload to mobie and desktop views
- Summary page now saves your sorting and asc/desc plus direction of sorting is now more visible
- Crashlog is moved to the Console card
- Fixed scrolling while mouse cursor was on GPU list
- Added full sensors support for MinerDude and OctoMiner cases
- Public ip is now hidden by default
- Fixed sub account permissions that did not show rig details and settings gear on rig list
- Deposit page now estimates are based on last 1 hour as we charge for rigs that were online in last hour
- Fixed Russian language missing translation and few bugs
- GPU table. As our users requested. The most terrible change was visibility of the GPU list on mobile. So we have fixed it just now as quick solution and then we will improve it even more !
- iPhone / Android App - almost nobody knows but You can create PWA mobile app of SimpleMining on Your smartphone. This is recommended as it will give You MORE space on SimpleMining page ! To do that please check link but be sure to be on rigList and then add that page as app. Here is info how to do this on Android and iPhone: https://bit.ly/3Q5Bc76
- We will also bring more quick actions directly on rig Details page
- If You have any suggestions, please send exactly what you are missing or you want to improve. We need details ! email@example.com
- We are working on making GPU table to have better visibility on mobiles as many of You requested. We will rebuild this table !!! In a mean time few adjustments.
- Improved Rig Detail view (much smaller spaces on mobile)
- fixed Group OC / Group Config selection
- fixed missing default Group OC indicator
- fixed Russian menu
- NEW re-invented dashboard look that changed every corner of the app (I am aware that changes is something most people do not like. Please use it for few hours / days and vote here if You like new dashboard or not - if not be sure to write the reason so we will be able to fix that ) - UPDATE - We have received feedback and we will work on compacting view to see more at glance
- NEW summary page that shows insights view into Your account and Group Configs which is good option for monitoring your farms
- NEW filter Group OC - none - will show You rigs that does not have any Group OC
- Mobile - whole dashboard is even better optimized for mobile (RigList left options stay sticked to the left when You swipe left-right, GPU details are collapsed but You can also expand it and other smaller ones)
- RigList - Top quick summary is now in header which saves a lot of space
- RigList - after selecting at least one rig, You will see instant actions at the bottom
- RigList - we added three dots (…) in which you can specify what should be visible and what should be hidden for Your view
- RigList - number of restarts has now separate column so that You will be able to use sorting on it
- RigDetails - totally new layout and faster refreshing of charts
- Charts - legend is hidden and it will show only when your mouse over them
- Charts - fixed showing temperatures over 100*C
- Changelogs - when You wrote down something, you will see form in which You can write reason why something is not good for You
- Deposits - ZEC deposits are closed for good due to many problems (Please use LTC instead)
- Lists such as (Group OC, Group Config, Tags, etc will now refresh faster after adding, deleting something in them)
- MANY other improvements, optimizations and bug fixes
- New captcha that you should like
- Email 2FA is turned on for everyone. When You try to login, you will need to copy code from email. You will be asked to add your browser to trusted devices so that You will not need to enter email code. This is very good protection from bots that try to enter leaked login+password data found on internet.
- On RigList you can now search by LAN ip address
- New discounts levels for clients with 3k+ rigs or more
- Network optimizations. Not used dashboard will now use less network data. Rigs will also send less data to servers when dashboard is not used actively.
- phoenixminer 5.4 and older stopped to work from epoch 500 on ethereum. Therefore i upgraded everyones phoenixminer group from 5.4 to 6.2c.
- For AMD GPUs i advice to use teamredminer as it is more stable than phoenix. When you compare hashrate, You should check pool side current hashrate as phoenixminer adds some fake numbers compared to teamredminer.
- added mac address into system information in rig details
- NEW feature - added GPU ASIC temperature and GPU memory temperature to GPU charts
- New feature for bigger farms - ability to mass rename rigs using csv (its under Actions-Commands-Mass rename)
- added new Terminal BETA version which is faster. It will replace old SSH terminal someday.
- NEW feature - public REST API
- You can now generate API token in Account settings under Subaccounts.
- Documentation is available here: https://api.simplemining.net/docs.html
- New layout for simplemining.net website.
- There is also new beautifull dashboard layout in progress that should be released within 1-2 months.
- For sub-user You can now specify what groups can see that user.
- New filter rig offline more than XX hour/day
- Fixed problem with login at certain condition (negative balance + 2FA turned ON), this was happening also when reseting password
- Fixed website crash on certain condition when using google translate
Start mining with SimpleMining.net
Create account, download and install OS to flash-drive and start managing Your farm the easy way!