- NEW added CPU mining, its available in rig settings
- fixed errors in telegram notifications
- fixed variables with big letter inside
- adjusted low hashrate trigger
- NEW type of notifications on telegram. You will get alert when rig will have: missing GPU, too high GPU temperature, too many reboots, too low hashrate (10%+ by default), too many rejected shares(10%+ by default). You can also disable those notifications or adjust levels in top right corder User settings - Notifications
- added coin config wizard to generate miner options with ease
- fixed problem with coping miner options with mouse right click
- added variable search when typing $ sign in miner options
- added option to define event to execute on every hour(s) interval
- other fixes and improvements
- New captcha with less interaction needed from user
- NEW feature - user Variables. You can now add Your own variables. They are under User settings in Variables card.
- And use them in miner option settings.
- fixed GPUs not showing on some rigs
- fixed rig activity status
- improved user notifications page
- fixed Group OC not saving temperature
- fixed error on rig groups mass editing
- fixed schedule time validation
- fixed sliders on mobile that caused slider to jump to previous value
- fixed rig not reflecting paused status on riglist
- fixed dropdown + TAB behaviour
- added option to clear search inputs
- added info about incoming update
- other fixes and improvements
- changed restart count behaviour. Counter will show you count from last "clear counter" action as usual but from max 24 hours. This is dedicated for people who never clear counters and have 1000+ numbers there :)
- fixed rig list "only reboots" filter
- other smaller improvements not worth to write about
- NEW - we are accepting ApplePay, Gpay, Mastercard and Visa !
- added showing locked core and locked mem in few places
- fix case when paused rig did not send reboot/reload events to graph
- fix gpu flash error
- fix multiple forms errors here and there
- upgraded multiple components packages on dashboard and server side
- NEW feature EVENTS that allows You to execute automatic actions based on condition. Currently only time condition is supported but more in future. The actions are: Set different Group Config, Group OC, Set sleep schedule, Set tags, Clear warnings, Reload, Reboot, Sleep, Resume, Pause. For example You can do auto reboot every day or set different OC profile for day and different for night when electricity is cheaper.
- NEW Nvidia Core and Memory LOCK (You can set specific MHz clock). That gives opportunity to lower power usage on nvidia. For better overclocking and config profiles please visit: https://hashrate.no/gpus
- Group config options view now longer text
- Fixed missing telegram form and few other fixes
- fixed few bugs and small improvements
- ASIC support has been added. This is beta release so expect bugs ! Currently this feature is free and after some unspecified time it will cost 1$ per asic device.
- ASIC Hub - this is special OS image that needs to be placed inside LAN network to gather information from ASICs devices
- Currently values are showed mostly as json structure but in future we will make it look better
- Please feel free to report any issues.
- Currently we are supporting Antminer S9, Antminer S9i, Antminer S19, Antminer S19 Pro, Antminer S19j Pro, Whatsminer M30S++. If Your asic is not on the list, please write us email with information how many ASICs you have and what models are they.
- NEW feature - GPU flashing directly in dashboard. Our system save original bios in our database before flashing and in near future You will be able to see the BIOS history and download those files directly in dashboard
- Added Chinese language 中文
- Added efficiency. Hashrate per watt on rig and GPU charts
- Added next/prev rig data prefetching which will make super fast to go through all rigs using next button in rig details view
- Upgraded dashboard engine to React 18
- Fixed shellinabox blank page
- Fixed dropdown list scrolling
- Added ASIC bitcoin calculator on main website as we are preparing ASIC Antminer and Whatsminer support
- Multiple other fixes and improvements
- Fixed menus problem on some devices
- Account balance chart has now adjusted Y axis
- Deposit page transactions are now clickable and will pop up blockchain transaction page
- Few other fixes
- Clicking on separate OC values will now highlight which GPU will get this settings and also show its name near OC field.
- Few other fixes
- Notification how to install Simplemining as an „app” when You open dahsboard on your iphone/android
- Improved rig list table when you select 200 or 500 rigs per page
- Fixed problem when changing OC parameters did not change button to save+reload
- Multiple improvments
- New pricing level for 5000+ rig farms
- You can open rigs tabs in background in riglist by holding down ctrl on windows or command on mac and then clicking on rig icon.
- Changing filters now will instantly refresh top summary stats
- Fix saving multiple periods in schedules
- Improved rig list filter performance for bigger number of rigs >1000
- Multiple fixes
- Improved look of add rig page
- Multiple fixes
- Improved speed of the Rig List which will be visible on slower devices. Soon we will also introduce improvement for viewing 200+ rigs that will work also fast
- Changelog now has groups: All, Dashboard, Rig updates, OS images, Miners
- Added notes on Group Config and Group OC select lists
- Added tooltips for fast action buttons. They also appear on mobile when long pressing.
- Rig Details chart is now bigger and button for changing graph period is on top
- Rig Details new quick action button „Clear warnings” that will clear both number of reloads and gpu warnings
- Fix Overclock fields showing warnings
- Fix Changing Group Config sometimes not working
- Fix support id code generation
- Fix dual mining hashrate showing after switching to single and also dual hashrate will now appear in Rig Details
- Fix closing rig settings by itself when not needed
- Fix sleep schedule slider on mobile
- Other smaller visual fixes
- fixed rare logout bug
- NEW feature. In RigDetails view you will see indicators which GPU crashed your rig. You can expand it by clicking on GPU and see on graphical chart vertical lines that indicate moment of crash by that certain GPU. After you fix it, you can clear warnings.
- "Clear counters" button is now renamed to „Clear warnings” button and it will reset reboots counter and clear GPU warnings as well. You can also click in rigDetails directly on restarts counter to reset all warnings in that rig after you fix it (change OC settings or fix hardware)
- Summary page alerts will now have colors in each group
- Warning about low balance can now be closed for 24 hours so that it will not take your screen space
- Groups Config page -> selecting groups -> Edit, import from config now will show notes
- Fix after selecting multiple rigs and executing command, rigs did not unchecked automatically on rig list
- Fix resizing GPU graphs
- Fix showing dual hashrate
- Fix showing rig stat for rig that was offline for some time
- Changed look of Rig Details page - this will save another line of space on mobile.
- Added total hashrate in top website summary
- Added new filter: invalid shares and icon error on rig list when it happens
- Added ability to hide low balance alert. We will also make possibility to close that alert in next release.
- Few other fixes and improvements
- fixed statistics bugs - missing hashrate samples
Start mining with SimpleMining.net
Create account, download and install OS to flash-drive and start managing Your farm the easy way!