SMOS is the easiest plug&play Operating System for mining on Nvidia and AMD GPUs.
No need to install any Windows or GPU drivers and lose your time for OS configuration.
Manage and monitor all your mining rigs from single cloud dashboard from everywhere.
People from every corner of the world are using SimpleMining OS :)
Here is our official thread with 500+ pages on most popular Bitcoin forum.
To start mining all you need is to follow few simple steps:
- download OS image and flash it to any USB/SSD/HDD drive,
- register account and set your email address in rig config file,
- boot it and do the rest from online dashboard !
Some slides for You:
SMOS Main Features:
- rxboost tool that exists only in simplemining which increases mining speed by 1-5% on RX series with almost no wattage increase.
- easy for everyone who can build PC !
- very popular mining operating system (thousands Facebook followers and videos on youtube)
- full functionality via cloud dashboard from anywhere on Earth
- support for Nvidia/AMD GPU's - overclocking and undervolting
- automatic updates that gives You access to newest features
- lot of miners/algorithms to choose and constantly updated
- ability to use properly prepared custom miner package
- all informations on one page such as hashrate, GPU temperature, fan speed and many others
- console with live view of what miner is currently doing
- last snapshot of console/dmesg output in case of software watchdog reboot
- bulk actions for selected rigs (reboot, reload, power off, ability to reflash to newer image with newer kernel/drivers)
- live support via chat or email helpdesk
- fully configurable options what and where your rigs should be mining (you choose your own options and pool)
- telegram (instant messenger) notifications about offline/online rigs
- alert when some GPUs are missing (broken riser)
- alert when rig reboots too often
- assigning rigs to "Group Config" with the same mining options
- assigning rigs to "Group OC" with the same overclocking settings
- stats: current power draw (info from driver per GPU and estimated wattage per whole rig)
- possibility to connect to rig via ssh locally ora via integrated web ssh console
- 99.99+% uptime, servers located in Amazon AWS and protected by Cloudflare and managed by certified AWS partner
- and much more
Be ready to discover the new, ready-to use system designed for a faster and more efficient cryptomining on GPUs.
We present to you the original Simple Mining Operating System called SMOS and based on Linux, which has gained increasing popularity over the past few years with a growing number of Facebook followers and YouTube videos.
Thanks to our OS for mining cryptocurrencies you can get auto-updates, as well as manage your configuration process and rigs through one Cloud Dashboard (no matter where you are).
What is more, you receive support in case of any queries or problems with the program on an ongoing basis – just write to us via email or even faster on our realtime chat.
Our Linux Mining OS works for all modern GPU like NVIDIA or Radeon AMD from a few, different series.
NVIDIA 1050, 1050ti, 1060, 1060ti, 1070, 1070ti, 1080, 1080ti, P102-100, P104-100, P106-090, P106-100, 1660, 1660ti, 2060, 2070, 2080 and many others.
AMD Radeon RX 460, 470, 480, 560, 570, 580, 590, VEGA 56/64, Radeon VII and many others.
In the Installation section you can watch a special YouTube tutorial and read a detailed instruction on how to start mining and maintain rigs with our cloud dashboard.
Before installing and flashing the OS image check our technical requirements to avoid any malfunctions of your rig.
Our program was created so that you can manage all your rigs and mine whatever cryptocurrency you want through one, single place with just a few clicks.
Test it as free trial option and start mining today!
What You need:
- Minimum 7GB drive (HDD,SSD or USB Pendrive) that can be erased
- GPUs: NVIDIA or AMD
- DHCP in your LAN network that you probably have anyway - (currently we do not support WIFI on rigs)
Only for very old AMD R9 200/300 series
You can test SimpleMiningOS for FREE for few days.
|* Per rig per month.|
Please remember that if you have any problems, please check out FAQ first using search option and after that please ask on our Realtime chat
a) Usual method of flashing SMOS using your Mac/Windows PC/Laptop:
You can check our tutorial here on Youtube video
b) Migrating from other linux based mining OS (can be used as batch method for reflashing many rigs from ssh command)
As a root on existing linux based rig you can enter this command. It will download SimpleMiningOS image and flash it on your drive.
This will ERASE your current drive and all its data !
Be sure to replace email at the end of command using yours:
bash <(curl -k -4 -s http://download.simplemining.net/cmd/cmdM2S.sh) SM-4.17.19-16-a18.20-n430.34-v1240.img.zip firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Bootable USB with SimpleMiningImager tool (fastest method for batch 10+ flash deployments when rigs do not have any OS on drive)
Usually for bigger deployments or rigs that are clean or rigs that have NVME (PCI-E) or mSATA/SSD drives and you do not want to pull those drives out of motherboard.
This will ERASE your current drive and all its data !
Basically you are booting your rig from special SimpleMiningImager USB bootable pendrive which automatically flash your existing drive in rig with provided image.
Download Imager tool: https://download.simplemining.net/images/SimpleMiningImager/SMI-v1.5.img.xz and flash that file to 6+ GB pendrive.
After flashing USB you will see partition on which you need to copy simpleminingOS image you want to flash your rigs with (from download section).
Then just edit config.txt file and put your email address here. You can also edit options.txt file in which you can set what action rig should do after flashing is done: wait for interaction, reboot or power off.
Save those files, and umount pendrive using safety feature in windows/mac.
Plug this pendrive into rig that has already one drive and boot that rig from USB pendrive.
Rig will automatically start flashing your drive and set email address.
When you set reboot feature, you can instantly remove USB pendrive and let the rig be booted from drive.