Presenting to you the easiest plug&play Operating System for mining which users call SMOS.
No need to install any Windows or GPU drivers and lose your time for OS configuration.
Manage and monitor all your mining rigs from single cloud dashboard from everywhere.
People from every corner of the world are using SimpleMining OS :)
Here is our official thread with 500+ pages on most popular Bitcoin forum.
To start mining all you need is to follow few simple steps:
- download OS image and flash it to any USB/SSD/HDD drive,
- register account and set your email address in rig config file,
- boot it and do the rest from online dashboard !
Some slides for You:
- rxboost tool that exists only in simplemining which increases mining speed by 1-5% on RX series with almost no wattage increase.
- easy for everyone who can build PC !
- very popular mining operating system (thousands Facebook followers and videos on youtube)
- full functionality via cloud dashboard from anywhere on Earth
- support for Nvidia/AMD GPU's - overclocking and undervolting
- automatic updates that gives You access to newest features
- lot of miners/algorithms to choose and constantly updated
- ability to use properly prepared custom miner package
- all informations on one page such as hashrate, GPU temperature, fan speed and many others
- console with live view of what miner is currently doing
- last snapshot of console/dmesg output in case of software watchdog reboot
- bulk actions for selected rigs (reboot, reload, power off, ability to reflash to newer image with newer kernel/drivers)
- live support via chat or email helpdesk
- fully configurable options what and where your rigs should be mining (you choose your own options and pool)
- telegram (instant messenger) notifications about offline/online rigs
- alert when some GPUs are missing (broken riser)
- alert when rig reboots too often
- assigning rigs to "Group Config" with the same mining options
- assigning rigs to "Group OC" with the same overclocking settings
- stats: current power draw (info from driver per GPU and estimated wattage per whole rig)
- possibility to connect to rig via ssh locally ora via integrated web ssh console
- 99.99+% uptime, servers located in Amazon AWS and protected by Cloudflare and managed by certified AWS partner
- and much more
Be ready to discover the new, ready-to use system designed for a faster and more efficient cryptomining on GPUs.
We present to you the original Simple Mining Operating System called SMOS and based on Linux, which has gained increasing popularity over the past few years with a growing number of Facebook followers and YouTube videos.
Thanks to our OS for mining cryptocurrencies you can get auto-updates, as well as manage your configuration process and rigs through one Cloud Dashboard (no matter where you are).
What is more, you receive support in case of any queries or problems with the program on an ongoing basis – just write to us via email or even faster on our realtime chat.
Our Linux Mining OS works for all modern GPU like NVIDIA or Radeon AMD from a few, different series.
NVIDIA 1050, 1050ti, 1060, 1070, 1070ti, 1080, 1080ti, P102-100, P104-100, P106-090, P106-100, 1660, 1660ti and many others.
AMD Radeon RX 460, 470, 480, 560, 570, 580, VEGA 56/64, Radeon VII and many others.
In the Installation section you can watch a special YouTube tutorial and read a detailed instruction on how to start mining and maintain rigs with our cloud dashboard.
Before installing and flashing the OS image check our technical requirements to avoid any malfunctions of your rig.
Our program was created so that you can manage all your rigs and mine whatever cryptocurrency you want through one, single place with just a few clicks.
Test it as free trial option and start mining today!
What You need:
- Minimum 7GB drive (HDD,SSD or USB Pendrive) that can be erased
- GPUs: NVIDIA or AMD
- DHCP in your LAN network that you probably have anyway - (currently we do not support WIFI on rigs)
Only for very old AMD R9 2xx/3xx
You can test SimpleMiningOS for FREE for few days.
|* Per rig per month.|
You can check our tutorial here on Youtube video